The Stern Venture Fellows (SVF) program supports NYU Stern's high potential entrepreneurs in advancing their venture over a customized summer program. Fellows will spend ten weeks, full-time, developing their startup ideas and nascent businesses with the guidance and support of NYU Stern’s faculty & staff, alumni, and bi-coastal mentor community.
This is not your ordinary cookie cutter summer entrepreneurship program. It’s an opportunity for you to set measurable goals and achieve them with the support and many resources of the NYU Stern network.
As a selected Stern Venture Fellow, selected candidates will receive:
- $10,000 stipend for living expenses
- Access to additional funds for prototyping
- Workspace for selected fellows the entire duration of the program
- Advisory services in business development, legal, marketing, accounting, and more
- One-on-one mentorship and coaching from NYC & San Francisco entrepreneurs and investors
- Introduction to NYU alumni working in Silicon Valley
- Guest speaker events in Silicon Valley and NYC
- Week-long trip to Silicon Valley (housing and travel expenses covered)
- Visits to NYC tech companies and startups
The Stern Venture Fellowship was established by a generous $1 million lead gift from David Ko (BS ’93) and his wife, Jennifer Ko.